Pikme WordPress Theme Documentation
Check out video tutorial and the written documentation.
Theme Overview & Installation
Installing the Theme
And, the written documentation are as follows:
After downloading the zip package from Here, Unzip it and you will see the installable WordPress theme file ewa-pikme-theme.zip. You can install the theme in a couple of ways.
Install via WordPress
- Log in to your WordPress admin area
- Browse to “Appearance > Themes”
- Click on “Add New”
- Click “Upload”
- Browse and select the theme zip file ewa-pikme-theme.zip to upload
Install via FTP
- Connect to your server through FTP or SFTP, by using an FTP client like FileZilla.
- Find the WordPress installation root folder.
- Browse to the “/wp-content/themes/” folder.
- Unzip/extract the theme file ewa-pikme-theme.zip that is in your PC and upload the folder ewa-pikme-theme there
- Login to your WordPress admin area to activate the theme.
Check out the guide on WordPress.org for more information.
Load the Demo Data
After installing the theme you need to do the following (please check the attached screenshots to understand better)
- Click On Begin Installing Plugins
- Select Install from List and then click on Apply button
- After Successfully Installed all Plugins you will see the message Return to Required Plugin Installer and click on it.
- Select Activate from list and then click on Apply button
- After Successfully activated all Plugins you will see the message Return to the Dashboard and click on it.
- Go Appereance > Import Demo Data and then click on Import Demo Data button
- Please wait and DON”T CLOSE TAB/WINDOW before importing data. it will take few minutes and depends on you Internet Speed.
- After Successfully Imported all data you will see this message That’s it. all done! now please visit your website and it will look like the Preview enjoy!
Set Up Theme Menus
Primary Menu: is the main theme Menu that is showing to the header across all the theme post/pages
PikMe WordPress theme comes with lots of admin options, Go to Appearance > Pikme Options from the left panel and you’ll see all the cool things you can customize to suite your needs
From changing the Logo to styling Navigation, Footer, Header etc – You can just do these with a mouse click
Pikme comes with Elementor Page Builder. This amazing page builder got its highest ranking on WordPress within a very short time, with a 4+ million active installation.
Including 10+ custom widgets (More will be adding frequently) provided by the Pikme theme, you will have 40+ widgets and elements to choose from.
If you want to edit or create a page, then all you need to do is “Edit with Elementor” button and you can see the changes in real-time like you are creating a masterpiece with zero coding skills required.
To edit pages
To edit widgets
To edit widgte styles
2020, Dec 12 – v 1.0.0
– Initial release